Sunday, March 9, 2014

Back to Jacksonville.

I finished up a mural which spanned two walls in my friend Shane's boxing gym. It depicted two martial arts warriors in fighting stances under two cherry blossom trees and in front of an oriental mountain-scape. 

I went to hang out with my friends Riley and Drew before leaving town. I realized that I'd forgotten my wallet and turned around. I was fortunate to have noticed it before I got on the interstate. I turned around, went back to Sarah's apartment an found it after opening up my suitcase in her living room. 

Upon arriving in Jacksonville, I made a bed and slept hard for the day ahead. 

Shaun woke me up with a phone call. We went to take photos of some walls that he was to paint. 

Tomorrow Shaun and I plan to develop a rhythm to painting together, across four large exterior walls in downtown
Jacksonville.  


Attached is a photo of my meal tonight. A beautiful, nutritious salad.