Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Verruccio and da Vinci

 Veraci you and I am da Vinci‘s painting the BAFTA bit baptism of Christ and cross-referencing in with Dr. Barnes ‘s a critique of this work. A Barnes and postulates that this is essentially academic the composition is conventional color is superficial textures are wooden drying replies on incisive line Marling up on sculpture ask light and shadow contrast and pronounce muscular accentuation . So I think what Dr. Burns is getting out here is that it’s illustration for most Teryan On the whole I agree with him it’s very illustrative for a painter there’s a lot of useful stuff in here and where Dr. Barnes wants to throw it out or dismiss this is the second rate work of art I think is fair I mean there’s really a lot of focus on as one of my teachers put it in then Tori taking you know there are  The muscles of the rectus abdominis there are the knuckles of the hand all clearly accentuated if this is a collaboration between da Vinci and brewed brood to you and I don’t know who the patient was but it was probably a flex piece is how I would call it there’s which which is held Dr. Barnes described it is well it’s all just a culmination of great talents it’s a lot of firepower  for a SortIt illustrate a concept which I am you know does need all of the knuckles of the hand accentuator like that .

 Yeah kind of file or double down on Barnes‘s statement I kind of put in a different way our Itza this is why we can’t have nice things up painting it makes me want to cry .