Monday, February 26, 2018

This evening

“look at this dollar bill, see how I can spend it.”
John Hurt found his way into this coffee shop. Maybe it’s just the sugar sinking in. I’m flying. This gentleman is rank. He called this a coffee shop. My teeth are going to rot from sugar, from pastries. I give him a dollar. He says I didn’t have to. I told him I was going to before he started playing the first song. He plays another song and looks at the pastries through the glass of the display case. He’s charming and confident. Is he wooing? Fun guy. This morning we had a Scott lecture of the closeted of great painting, and I hoped to be the most closeted! Let chinese coffee rot my teeth out, and let me stink a bit and tap my feet and play music like this guy. In Chinatown, 4-29-18, with Alfred at the Mong Kok Bakery on 10th street in Philly.