Saturday, March 18, 2017

The day before I got accepted into PAFA

1.) I had this dream, and I was either the protagonist or the antagonist. There was a guy in front of a camera- this guy was a beefy one, he was a hippie-dip. He had a long term girlfriend who was perfect for him. Now wondered if he was the more capable one or she of the two. He had that air about him where he’d been rehearsing and motoring out for a long time, and she was a little more humble about it. He was fixated about his specialness. I read this poem last night, and it had to do with the fact (which I don’t know how closely it relates to truth- to fact/ is fact) about Eric Garner’s hobby of planting plants It talked about his hands, putting things in to the ground, which would house small creatures, and produce food and in the end help us to breathe. The ‘help us to breathe part was the part which kicked you in the butt. 

I”m in class now. We’ve got to have these linoleums cut by Monday. I might be in a bad mood- or a good one. I’m not sure. I’m sick. This semester’s end is gnarly because I don’t know whether I got into PAFA or not, and thus I feel no motivation to stress out over these big projects that are being proposed. I’m feeling really sick. Is it from quitting drinking, or smoking? Or have drank and smoked at all? Is it from lack of sleep? I am trying to figure out why I was so motivated before. What was I doing? I felt so healthy. What is true is that I am not healthy right now. I have slept little, and I feel as though I have a cold. This is augmented by the demands (albeit less engaged) of the program right now. I have many things to do. I Should really drop out of a couple of classes and free up my Tuesday Friday’s. What’s the problem with this is that I might no longer have access to the glass and metal department, and my digital hand might go less developed. What would be good about this is having free hours in the morning. This would have me likely staying up late on Monday’s and Thursdays, and sleeping in until noon afterwards- it is difficult to say whether this would be a positive choice or not. I wonder if these as free days would be useful, or just disengaged. My motivation to work for these classes is not terribly low. I work on glass-work every day. The thing is, it requires my attention and about six hours a week. When a teacher is too touchy with the female students, I lose respect for him, and cannot be taught directly by him any longer- not dropping names, just thinking of a phenomenon that I have experienced. 


2.) The bro-hero proposes a challenge- that he survive in the great ocean (like lake Eerie) big and clear and fresh, (little salt) We propose that the waves are too big, but he goes. At the rest, I become him, and  catch the wave and go under, and get tumbled and pummeled by the water. I don’t know if I’ll make it- I might die. Here we learn of the plan of our hippie- it’s to move mountains, figuratively, and he’s got a plan to move four thousand people by exploiting their apartments, doing out with design-of-yore characteristics- having the architecture slither and wrap and condense into a small space. It was like captain Planet. Four thousand people were displaced, or condensed as the great clear ocean swell took over.