Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Runner's digest

This is morning number two waking at 6, and running. This one I was sore and tired for. I went a little less far. I had breakfast afterward too, eggs, oatmeal, a pancake, a hash brown, and a cup of coffee. That'll probably be too much for me. I've got an appointment today with my student advisor so that I can drop a class- thing is I don't think (anymore) I'm going to drop a class at all. It's an 'I got this'. kind of thing, and I think I really do got this. I'm sick, still, somehow. After the run this morning, I went to the gym and rollered my calves out (though not all the way out).. I laid down in corpse pose, and fluid came into my windpipe and I began to cough a lot. What's wrong with me? It was funny dying there on the gym floor because not a week before I was in the same pose, hungover, looking at the ceiling in a parallel, but different altogether state. How funny life is, and how great that we have the control to 'change'. Peace for now.