Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Titusville

I went down to Titusville to visit with my mother and grandmother today- That was nice. My grandmother is very intelligent and loves to share her joy and knowledge. While driving around tow in my mom's car, the three of us pulled in to my grandmother's church, where I'd planted an orange tree. I walked around the side of the building alone and paid the tree a visit. It felt wonderful to be with the tree. I pruned it back, as it was feeling overconfident (or stressed) in it's new environment and had begun producing fruits.

This blog has become somewhat of a stagnant checklist of my daily going's on. Like a logbook.

Anyway, I've dealt with six different cops this week. All of them were rude, dogmatic, and presumptuous.

I am very tired, as I have taken to the 'night shift' here at CoRK.