Saturday, September 28, 2024

A blog post interrupted by mom and baby walking in the door

 Mom and baby are on a walk. I'm researching Cabinetry specifics because I mentioned to Heather that we could redo the kitchen before my mom comes in November for thanksgiving. I also demoed the mudroom and stairway to the basement because it was all ratchet as the tide rises quality-wise the next projects always reveal themselves in this old house. In the mudroom there lies a drain line underneath concrete, and there used to be a flush out line but someone filled it with concrete and framed and finished a wall on top of it. such, that room always was dank and smelly subtly, and now we know why. It was always seeping out moisture and gasses below the flooring. we will have to amend this. 


Baby is currently under the weather. I think I brought something home from work 

...